Skip to main content
Leglessfrog078
Senior Contributor

Hello

Evening, so lonely right now. Life hasn't gone to plan. One wants to be around me but they do tell me why. I just get cut off. How can I improve myself if I don't know
105 REPLIES 105

Re: Hello

Can't even get a hello here either
Thanks world, thanks so much

Hi @Leglessfrog078 This time of night there are not many people around. I'll be here for a little while if you would like to chat.

Hi Leglessfrog078

it is Marchhare here. One of the forum moderators. Welcome to the forums. If you want to tell us a bit more about your issues I am sure you will get some support here.  

Hi @marchhare - long time no see Smiley Tongue How you doin'?

Hi Leglessfrog078,

the forums get a bit quiet in the small hours of the morning. Rest assured if you keep in contact and tell us about yourself you will get a lot of good advice and support here.

Tried so many time to get help and I keeps slipping through or put in the can't help here basket

Hi Zoe7. I am fine and thank you for asking.. I have been a bit quiet on the moderating front lately. 

Was married 20 yes, 3 kids 8,5,4. End DV and our relationship is toxic even more now.
My family have boots for other reasons. Lost all my friends. Just me and kids. It's a handful I can't keep up and I've been sick lately. House looks like a bomb went off in it. I've never lived like this before. Have enough

When on a date first time in years. He was nice. Said we'll see each other again but on Tues I was sick and ask him not to come. Invited him over last night for him to cancel and now he is rejecting my call and no answer to texts. I don't understand