Skip to main content

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

I love cats I have a four year old female black and white cat called skittles

Hi @Kitty11  and welcome to the forums .... 👋

I am not a cat-owned at the moment, but would love to be  ❣️

Hello Faith-and-Hope and here's to wish
you a pleasant weekend, my friend. With all good wishes. Bimby2.

hello  @misscecilia , @Kitty11 Smiley Very Happy

hello @Bimby2 , @Faith-and-Hope , @greenpea 

i don`t have any cats at the moment , had lots of cats in my life Heart

go go go cat GIF

Hi @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @NikNik @Shaz51 @Bimby2 @misscecilia and all cat lovers here😻! I never knew about this forum discussion thing here but am very glad I found it! I have a calico tortoiseshell cat called Mitzy who is nearly 3. I rescued her when she was 3 months old from the RSPCA and am so glad to have her. She’s got a real attitude and knows when her photo is being taken as she puts on a show! I call her ‘Beautifuls’ at times because I believe she is and she knows this name as she responds by batting her eyes in agreement. I’ve put a photo below of her posing in front of the TV. I hope you like it! I look forward to hearing all that things cats on here when I drop in! 🐱 26B241A6-A32E-44F1-9BDF-EE6605DF24CB.jpeg

@Judi9877 

one of my cats was tortoiseshell cat, called sweetie Smiley Very Happy

and the kids could do anything , like pushing her around in a pram

have her in their cubby house

she loves the kids xx

go away cat GIF by GIPHY CAMGrumpy Cat....

Re: E@VERYTHING CATS!!

@Judi9877  Oh Judi9877 Mitzi is beautiful. Look at her in the picture she knows she is having her photo taken and that she is gorgeous :D. My first ever cat was a tortoiseshell called Nina and I dored her. Had her for years. She was a princess and ruled the roost :)xxxx