Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Picked up a bit @StuF just assembled my indoor dryer, its made of steel and is as tuff as anything. My clothes will dry in the next day or so while its raining outdoors. Next, got to bake some chickpea frittata to use up my leftover vegetables. Full moon tomorrow

@TAB hey tabby, well done re gym. Very good. It's cold and wet here. At shopping centre for coffee and walk. Hope the day pans out well for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont think temp the coldest here , but this is coldest have felt this time of day in a long time @Meowmy  maybe because of gym. bed soon anyways. Hope the rest of your day goes okay. I just uploaded my assignments and had quick look at one due in 2 weeks time

@TAB hey tabby, very good re study. Not feeling well. But think still go for walk. Take carr

Hope you're feeling a bit better (at least!) @Meowmy ?

@StuF hey StuF, done walk.feeljng a bit better. Thanks for caring

That's good @Meowmy 

I hope you can have a nice afternoon

hello forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques wishing you all a great day 

Hey @Bill16 

Is the surf up?

Yeah nah @StuF she all cold and windy here,don't feel like freezing my balls off ay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance