Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Meowmy  - it is difficult. A guy in my therapy group has it. Really nice guy. Very smart. But somewhat hampered. I bet you are a good friend

@StuF hey StuF, thanks for support. One hour to my check up for breaststroke cancer. Take carem

Good morning @StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten 

Woke up early but these damn meds wipe me out so can't get going in the mornings.  We're also off the back of a mars/neptune square astrologically (square = 90 degrees apart in the sky) since last Friday (very sensitising and tiring). Have wondered whether I should reduce my medicine dosage. Whenever I have tried to reduce in the past have gone manic, could possibly taper it down a bit but I'm certainly not coming off of it. I'm almost on the maximum dose! Well off to get busy in the kitchen. Am making some sweet potato bites healthy junk food. The sweet potato has been baked, I will roll it in vegan parmesan cheese and mixed herbs, pepper and panko breadcrumbs. Got the recipe off weight watchers years ago HEALTHY!!!!

@Meowmy 

I hope your check up goes well

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - the meds can be annoying like that!!! If you Do taper, best to do it with some supervision...which I know you know and that that might not be the easiest to arrange...

Enjoy the fruits of your labour 🙂

@StuF thanks for support

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're going well. One hour to my cancer check up here

@StuF Haven't seen a shrink in several years now. I don't have backup supports in my community either which is why its so risky. Thought maybe could score one of my tablets by a quarter. It seems to be ok in the past. Might be able to lower it a bit without too much trouble but tapering as you know is difficult. I don't want to come off my meds just reduce it a bit. If the mania comes back can easily increase the dosage and use magnesium oil which always brings down a high. Have been doing well all these years. I don't want to sabotage myself by being silly

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  needed to book xray, dentist told me wrong thing or I misunderstood.

rang dentist, they had cancellation. had a quick look. said give it a week as seems to be changing, but if still bad in a week will be root canal. so am going to get xray tomorrow, then wait and see re dentist. so i dont have to do anything for a bit now

ok found missed call its an 'advocate' from RSL. ha ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance