Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Hello @Eve7 thank you 💚💛

It's lovely of you to visit, tell me about YOU. Are you ok today? 

Are you in lockdown still?

I've missed news this week. Purposely, it's too much.

How is your son's recovery going?

Did you enjoy the Olympics?

My friends son is from SA, she is mortified for her son and his team members 😔

I have been accepted into a mental health course at Tafe. I'm excited. May I ask does your role help or hinder? 

Love you sweet Eve 💕

Good Afrernoon @Anastasia 

I hope your day is ok with this long lockdown. It just seems to go on and on. I called my Mum this morning and she seems happy enough but my sister had plenty to complain about.

My son is recovering slowly and his leg appears to be at the right stage. He does have an infected thumb that is not going too well and now on 2nd course of antibiotics. He spent four hours at ED yesterday as GP wanted another opinion. I just dropped him there as I knew he wouldn’t be seen quickly with a sore thumb no matter how infected.

I did enjoy the OG and totally understand your friend being concerned about quarantine as the SA athletes have to do it all again in SA. The athletes I know in quarantine have been overwhelmed with gifts being delivered to them! I think it’s great they are receiving so much love but I don’t think the hotel reception is enjoying the extra deliveries.

I’m not doing well today and had a bit of a setback last night. I can’t elaborate on here.

Congratulations on being accepted into the TAFE course. There is no way I could work in mh. I’m in disability management and I do have a bit to do with plans and mh however I try to avoid it if possible.

How are your parents coping? Sorry your boy can’t have a big 21st bash, maybe he can have a big 22nd??

Lots of love you you my friend 💖🌸💖

Good Afrernoon @Anastasia 

I hope your day is ok with this long lockdown. It just seems to go on and on. I called my Mum this morning and she seems happy enough but my sister had plenty to complain about.

My son is recovering slowly and his leg appears to be at the right stage. He does have an infected thumb that is not going too well and now on 2nd course of antibiotics. He spent four hours at ED yesterday as GP wanted another opinion. I just dropped him there as I knew he wouldn’t be seen quickly with a sore thumb no matter how infected.

I did enjoy the OG and totally understand your friend being concerned about quarantine as the SA athletes have to do it all again in SA. The athletes I know in quarantine have been overwhelmed with gifts being delivered to them! I think it’s great they are receiving so much love but I don’t think the hotel reception is enjoying the extra deliveries.

I’m not doing well today and had a bit of a setback last night. I can’t elaborate on here.

Congratulations on being accepted into the TAFE course. There is no way I could work in mh. I’m in disability management and I do have a bit to do with plans and mh however I try to avoid it if possible.

How are your parents coping? Sorry your boy can’t have a big 21st bash, maybe he can have a big 22nd??

Lots of love you you my friend 💖🌸💖

Hey @Eve7  - just sneaking into your thread to offer a bit of support. I hope you're doing okay. Even if you can't share details, you're more than welcome to express your feelings if you think it might help. Always happy to listen Heart

I’m not doing well today and had a bit of a setback last night. I can’t elaborate on here.--- sorry to hear you are not doing well today @Eve7 , sitting with you xxx

Thanks @Shaz51 @Jynx 

I really appreciate your kindness. I’m putting all my energy into staying safe right now.

@Eve7  then I am sending extra strength and resolve your way to help you hold on tight Heart

Thank you so much @Jynx I feel so alone.

@Eve7 I wish I had more to offer you than words on a screen, but I hope it helps a little to know there's a human behind them who is thinking of you Heart

Sitting with you too my friend @Eve7 I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. I am too. 
Hi  @Shaz51 sorry to hear you are also struggling. 
sending you both hugs. 💖💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance