Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

Well done @outlander  for reading all of that information.

It is not an easy subject to read about...can feel confronting and add to self judgement if not read as factual information rather than directed at any one person..

You have also mentioned that you have made steps in the right direction, putting a plan into action which is so very hard to start.

Again I tell you how well you manage despite so many hurdles..

Great that you were able to learn something to  assist in working on a previous project..

That deserves applaud in my mind.

Far easier to keep on starting new things so again you are an achiever..

The fact that you are aware of those feelings of SI and SH is an indication that you have come a long way in handling the urges...

Having said that...I am not diminishing the intensity of such..

As you advise others...advise yourself...

one day at a time and you are already here so look back and be proud..

Please do reach out for help if you need to as you already know this is a sign of strength..

love and friendship Sophia 💚

@Former-MemberHeart

@Appleblossomthanks for thinking of me before. I haven't had a chance to look at the move you shared with me yet, with the wind and rain here my internet drops out abit but will look when it settles down abit too Heart

edit: sorry for coming over here just feeling abit out of place over the other side atm 

how are you? @Former-Member whats your day been like?

@Former-Member remember the other day when you were describing the pink crystal? I wondered what sort of colour pink you had in mind?

im going to make another blanket and I want to incorporate colours from here. you shared the pink crystal with me so id like you to share what the colour would be like (ie light/dark pink etc)
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes of course I remember @outlander .  Its the crystal I gave you to hold within a soft silken pillow.  There are a couple of crystals actually.  I will describe them here for you, and will try to find a picture as well.  Hope this is what you asked for?

Pink Calcite Crystal - Its meant to help promote peace and serenity. It infuses you with energies of tranquility and wellbeing. It is soothing and calming if you hold it within your hand, hence the reason I chose it for you. It boosts self-esteem and self confidence, and is thought to be beneficial for anyone suffering from any type of emotional trauma, including physical or emotional abuse.

The colour and form varies somewhat. But here are two examples.

Image result for Pink calcite crystalsImage result for Pink calcite crystals

Kunzite Crystal - These are thought to be very strong healing crystals for our emotions, and to relieve fear and panic. This stone has strong properties which help to lift mood and relieve emotional problems such as stress and anxiety.

Again, here are a couple of examples:

Image result for kunzite crystal

Image result for Kunzite Healing Properties

Sherry 💕

beautiful @Former-Member  I think ive found a yarn that matches the top stone. i want to make a blanket that means something to me and the stone  (or the blanket in this case)means your with me. 

im also going for blue, purple and  white for the 4th colour. these are the 3. im looking for a lavender/lilac coloured purple to complete the look. what do you think? the pink the looks pretty close to the coloured crystal you picked?

PinkPinkbluebluewhitewhite

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not ignoring you @outlander ... just waiting for pics to materialise.

I didnt think you were ignoring me @Former-Member 🌻
Former-Member
Not applicable

The colours are lovely @outlander  and would be perfectly complimented with a nice lavendar, lilac or mauve. And yes, I think the soft pink is a good match in colour for the first crystal. The thing with most crystals is that there is quite a broad variation of colours within them.

I also think its a lovely idea to make a comfort blanket. 👍

Sherry 🌺

Thanks @Former-Member 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance