Skip to main content

Re: Topic Tuesday // Understanding Mindfulness // Tues 25 Sep, 7pm AEDT

Thanks @Former-Member I usually don't run out of gas (petrol) quite so quickly. Not usually until after Topic Tuesday has finished... Adge

Thanks @Shaz51 I really need them right now, even cyber-hugs... Adge

@Shaz51

I'm not a carer in the sense that so many amazing people here are but I am a parent and that comes with lots of caring. It could be really helpful for me to let go of the guilt I can feel when I am snappy or don't have the patience I'd like (and that my kids would like me to have), that I often experience when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Being more accepting that I need time out and that I'm not always going to get things right, could be great.

@Adge good luck with what you have on.

Thanks for the discussion @Former-Member and all 🙂

@Former-Member

Seems there is a little tagging and liking problems

And I think of the good times

Love spending time wit a cuppa outside or on the front steps 

Love having a Epsom salts soak 

Yes, I guess we've run out of time. Thanks @Former-Member Thanks everyone. I think that was a really good discussion. Adge

Happens to the best of us @Adge. I feel like its come to that point of the evening for most too! I will leave this thread open until tomorrow if you feel like popping any further thoughts in everyone ☺️

@CheerBear I think that is a really beautiful example of letting go. Guilt is hard one in any aspect of caring and loving and supporting others. I encourage everyone to be mindful of the negative thoughts and practice some letting go! @Shaz51 great to keep the good times in the forfront of a mindful moment to keep a level perspective too. 

I'm really grateful to everyone that participated tonight or watched on - even if you weren't so keen on mindfulness 😉 I hope you have all learnt something or have something you can take away and practice a bit more on!

last image 2.jpeg

I've got some useful resources I'll leave with you all in the next post!

Ooh Useful Resources @Former-Member That's always a good thing (could be very useful)... Adge

Thankyou @Former-Member

@CheerBear, I am a wife and a daughter

Mr shaz tells me I am not his carer 

And you are amazing my friend xxxx