Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Trish3
Contributor

First time for everything

Hi everyone,  I'm not just new to saneforums but new to forums full stop. I'm not sure what to expect but know I need to break the isolation I find myself in. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: First time for everything

Welcome welcome @Trish3 !

There are so many amazing members here you can connect with. Life can be a bit isolating sometimes, so you'll be happy to know there's people here 24/7.

You're welcome to introduce yourself here Welcome! Introduce yourself here 🙂 You can tell the forums a little about yourself (while remaining anonymous).

You can also tell us What does your forums' name mean? 

You can have an e-cuppa here: Share a cuppa? 

You can have a laugh here: The Ice-Memery 

You can get some mindfulness ideas here: Mindful Mondays: New activity every Monday 

I look forward to seeing you around,

tyme

Hi and welcome, @Trish3 , it's good to have you here. 

I'm sorry you feel so isolated 😞 Well done for reaching out and doing something about it. 

Feel free to type any topic into the Search bar above to find threads on that topic. 

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply to them. 

I hope you find the forums supportive. 

Hi @Trish3,

Welcome to the forums. My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE. The forums are a great place to chat with others, share your stories, and get some great support and wisdom from our members. 

I find the best way to better understand the forums and is just to explore. If there is a particular topic you are interested in you can use the magnifying glass symbol in the top right corner of the web page. Another way to search for topics is to head to the bottom of the forums page and you will see various topics - click on the topic(s) you are interested in and it will redirect to the appropriate location.

We are really pleased you have found us and look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Hi @Trish3 and welcome 🙋

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. It's a great community that has helped me overcome my sense of separateness and isolation.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Thank you Red Horse, I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water atm but I'm encouraged by how the forum has helped you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance