Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

DID82
Contributor

DID

Hi 

I’m not sure how to post. I have DID and PTSD so just wondering how it works

5 REPLIES 5
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: DID

Hiya @DID82 welcome to the forums! I'm Jynx, one of the moderators, just popping by to say hello 😊

You're already on the right track by making a post, and hopefully some others might come along and introduce themselves. It might be good if you felt up to sharing a little about yourself, and what you might be looking for while you're here? Like, for instance are you looking for some support with something, or want to make some new friends perhaps? 

Feel free to have a poke around on other threads to see what others are talking about. You can always use the search bar to look for topics you might be interested in too. 

And finally a little tip - if you want a particular member to get a notification that you've replied to them, use the @ symbol to tag them! You can also tag a @moderator this way if you ever have questions or need some support 🤗💜

Lovely to have you here 😄

Zoe7
Community Guide

Hey @DID82 You have posted correctly and it is good to see you here. We have a very welcoming community and I hope you find the support you need here from others. Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome, @DID82 ! It's good to have you here.

I am very sorry you have had trauma in your life, if you have DID 😞

If you type 'DID' or 'alters' into the Search bar above, there are threads on those topics.

I hope you find the forums supportive...

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @DID82  you’ve posted! That’s a good start 🙂 

just popping by to say hi and welcome 🙂 

Freedom11
Senior Contributor

Hi I'm new to this forum thing too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance