Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Self Care for Carers // Tues 20th July, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

💕Being part of this forum was actually self care for myselfSourcing different ideas to help with motivationI have found it really helpful and now have a few resources that i can useGreat workTy once again

I'm going to have a sleepy tea and watch an episode of deadliest catch 🙂

@TideisTurning  thank you for the email but yeah I'm okay. Guess I got a bit triggered talking about my home situation.

My apologies to everyone if I caused concern or upset. I wasn't expecting to overshare tonight. 

Thank you all for tonight. Once my brain is able, I'll re read through and take on board all the awesome suggestions. 

And as someone who has chronic MI issues I just want to say thank you to all of you on behalf of your loved ones. You are all incredibly amazing, strong and loving human beings. xx

BB 🐰💙

Lol

No need to apologise at all @bipolarbunny Heart We are just so glad you feel safe and supported here to be open about how you are feeling. Your forums family is always here for you Heart

thank you @Daisydreamer@TideisTurning  for inviting me tonight 

It was been a wonderful evening 

good night all xxx

It's ok @bipolarbunny. These things happen, triggers pop up unexpectedly and surprise us! Please know that's more than ok.

Take good care of yourself & please don't hesitate to reach out if what you're experiencing starts to feel too overwhelming 😊💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance