Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Cat is in her cave sound asleep - she is very cute all curled up in their. It has been cold so she is spending more and more time in there - it must be pretty warm for her. Toby is ...you guessed it... right beside me on the couch - all spread out like a fluffy cushion lol

@outlander I am hoping tomorrow will be a bit nicer than today - would love to get my potted garden started but if I can't I can wait a few more days and then take Toby with me Smiley Tongue

@Sans911
ok, ill see when i can get in to see a gp next, will ring in the morning and ask. i was suppose to see pdoc yesterday but she bailed so cant see her now for another few weeks.

ok 5 minute intervals will have to do, thanks... how is your cats? and yourself?

I am going to leave you in @Sans911 wonderful hands here @outlander while I flutter around the forum on my way to bed island. Goodnight Hon and goodnight @Sans911 - find comfort in knowing you are not alone and are supported here - both of you Heart

she sounds very cute @Zoe7 it has been freezing here too except today was quite warm. og course tobys with you, i wouldnt expect him to be anywhere else!
does he like going to bunnings too?

goodnight @Zoe7 Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7, Toby and Cat. Sweet dreams XXX

Ok Lil Sis, where are we at hun? Do you want to try some exercises or something else?

@outlander

i dont really know @Sans911 it is so friggin hard. i dont know what else will help besides the list of things ive tried. i seem to just end up in the same spot or worse

Can you tell me what you've tried already lil Sis @outlander

The worry box,breathing, abit of that visualisation thing, sleep, exercise,keeping busy with kids horses pop work etc, i tried journalling but it made it worse,helplines,movies, tried reading,colouring and i also have been trying acceptance @Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance