Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

I love you @Lee82  yes he did thank you. He's rung about 5 times since God bless him xxx sweet dreams x

Good morning @outlander off to work but wanted to send you love first ❤️

Love to everyone else too x

@outlander  I guess well done on selling your car although you have mixed feelings about it, but the money will be good...

I have been struggling in the evenings so haven't been around in the evenings, but I am catching up on everyone's news in the mornings...miss chatting though. 

Sending you heaps of good wishes as usual, @outlander  💙

hello @Clawde i havent met you yet
feel free to pop in and say hello anytime your welcome here 🙂

morning @Sans911 @Snowie @Eve7 @NatureLover @Lee82 @Former-Member @Anastasia wishing you all a good day

@NatureLover im sorry your struggling of an evening. the nights are usually the worst for me too esp when cant sleep. do you want to talk about anything?

Good afternoon @outlander how you feeling today hun?

im okish @Lee82 hoping to get a massage soon to hopefully help with these headaches. last day of school for the kids.

one has an interview this arvo so need to take her there after school.

how are you?

Oh honey I am so sorry you are still suffering with these damn headaches. I hope you are able to get  some relief soon. 
I am okish too. Been struggling a lot these past few days. Haven't really been out the house at all for about 3 days now and no intentions to do so anytime soon. 
@outlander 

im trying a new therapy called bowen therapy @Lee82 but theres a 4 week wait atm.
hoping to maybe get a massage before then though just to help settled them a bit.

im sorry youve been struggling so much. tbh ive barely been out of the house either. ive just been taking the kids to and from school and just to feed my own horses .

Hello @outlander just popping in to say hi and send love. Not sure what today will bring. I'm still in bed but should get up. I hope you have a nice day, always thinking of you x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance