Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

impulsiveness

I am having trouble with being impulsive lately especially the last few days, I have been spedning too much money and i just want to talk to everyone all the time and i want to pester all my friends and be talking to them even at 4am and i keep just buying things because why not and the other night i thought i could fly and nearly did something that could have ended badly but thankfully i realised i didnt have wings before anything happened but anyway i just want to spend all night listening to music and singing and dancing and i have so much uni work to do but i just want to run around and go for walks in the night well i did go for some walks in the night and everything just feels magical and i feel powerful like i kind of am because i am half god and honestly i just have so much i want to do and all at the same time and i need someone to have a debate with about the big issues and i cant sit still and everything i just feel like i am about to explode but not in a bad way and i oh yeah being impulsive yeah so the spending is kind of a big issue cause i have no money to spend and like yeah not good but i cant stop and idk how to manage this. and the talking thing too like i am tempted to just start talking to random online strangers cause why not ugh this is so hard.  

12 REPLIES 12

Re: impulsiveness

@Eden1919 

Wow Eden that was 35 minutes ago. How are you feeling now?

Cheers

HenryX

Hi @Eden1919 - when are you seeing your case manager?

Hey Eden,

Hope you are going ok. Have you ever thought about calling one of the mental health helplines, if you need to talk? That's what they are there for. Lifeline for example is 24 hours and they will chat to anyone experiencing mental health stuff. It may not be up your street but I just wanted to suggest an option that could help 24 hours a day. 

The Lifeline telephone call service 131114.
About this service
  • Short-term support for people who are feeling overwhelmed or having difficulty coping or staying safe
  • Confidential one-to-one support with a trained Lifeline telephone crisis supporter
What we do during the call
  • Listen without judgment
  • Provide a safe space to discuss your needs, worries or concerns
  • Work with you to explore options for support

@HenryX  still feeling the same.... 

@Gwynn  I saw them today with the psychiatrist but it was a total ambush all they wanted to do was give me my depot eairler i hardly even said anything to the dr and when i tried he interupted me and i couldnt even get the chance to tell him about all the crappy side effect i have been having. 

@Pato  thanks but i havent found lifeline to be very understanding of my particular issues/situation in the past. 

ugh i am still feeling very wired and my arm hurts so much after the depot it is annoying me so much and i want it out of me stupid meds. 

please excuse me just venting over here

I WANT TO SHOP!!!! i want to buy things lots and lots of things and i want to go outside and run in the rain and i want to sing and dance to loud blasting music and i want to scream at the top of my lungs and i want to run and jump and fly and see magical things. 

Magnesium oil applied on the skin calms my nervous system and brings down highs @Eden1919 

Where do you get magnesium oil from, @SmilingGecko?

@Eden1919 sorry to hear that your meeting with your case manager was an ambush. Hopefully next time you can tell them about the crappy side effects of your meds.

Hi @Gwynn I have used magnesium oil as part of my emergency first aid kit when I've begun another episode. 

I buy mine online on ebay.

Be careful of brands with contaminants. 

Ancient Minerals is a good brand and so is Blants. These have ben lab tested for impurities. 

But yes they do work and there has been online articles written about them and mental health.

I'm so glad I have magnesium oil on standby

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance