Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: help feeling super depressed want to hurt myself

@StuF  hi StuF feeling much better thank you. thank you for your care last night really appreciated it.💚

@greenpea 

So glad to hear you're better.

Busy day here, probably gonna clock off for the night. Hope you're ok 🙂

@StuF  thank you for checking up on me. Take care of yourself too.

Hey @greenpea Just got your tag now.  Internet not working for a few days.

There are lines where it is hard to come back from, and I am guessing you called in help for your son2, as you did not want him being responsible for something bad.   Fear of being bad, or doing bad can also be crippling. I guess that is something troubling your boy, and I wish I could reassure you both. The human imagination can be so rich and complicated. You have so much love in you. I do understand why people think and feel those things. My experiences of all that are from a different angle to yours, but I understand how intense and difficult it can be. There are devious forces out there, and somehow we have to keep them at bay.  That is why I use the image of the Interior Castle, which for me has solid 3 feet wide walls and built into solid rock and I only let inside the good. 

Glad @StuF was here for you and kept you talking instead of sinking. 

Good @Acacia could contact you too.

stock-photo-a-traveler-woman-stands-back-to-the-camera-and-enjys-view-of-predjama-castle-predjamski-grad-a-2111808113.jpg

neggsr1421903699652.jpg

I made tapestry cushions and curtains 20 years ago and I still hide under the cushions when watching tele with my son.

Sending you SAFE VIBES.

Love Apple

@Appleblossom   hi Apple and thank you for being here for pea.  you are right there are 'devious forces out there'.   reality is often caught at the corner of ones eye.x

Has your physical health settled a little. @greenpea I know you had a lot on in that area as well.

Life is not always fair. Hmmm.  Rarely Fair.

Ohhh sending you lots of hugs my @greenpea ❤❤

So glad @Appleblossom , @StuF , @Acacia are here 🥰💖

@Appleblossom   it has been almost a year since i was diagnosed with heart failure, sepsis, uti and pneumonia and i am almost okay. i cant walk far but am okay.💚

@Shaz51  Shaz51 my sister xx

Glad things are a little better with all those physical health things. @greenpea 

I knew it was a lot and serious.

Gently Bently with the walking.

Whatever works for you.

I scaled back my activity and physio etc thru Covid, just doing a few with lighter weights.

Got out to my guerilla garden today, which was really good.  Not been there for a few months.  Been too cold.  I had a bit to plant out, so took me big spade and did me thing.  Helps me to have a reason for moving and exercise.  Got so sick of mindless exercises, with me neck from years ago.  So thats a sign, (feeling the urge to dig holes for my plants) I am getting better.

Listen to your body bella.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance