Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Hey @Anastasia 💖💖💖

I need to get to the shops but I can't walk out my front door. I don't k ow what to do. I have really only been in this position I couple times tbefore where I absolutely have to go somewhere but because of my anxiety I haven't been able to go. 
@Zoe7 

@Bellarose75 @Lee82 💌💌

Now is probably not the best time to go then @Lee82 Can you leave it until a bit later?

I don't k ow what's gotten into me.

@Zoe7 

im sitting in my car outside the shops. I can't move. 

Takes some more of those slow, deep breaths @Lee82 Slow your breathing and focus on a point outside the car. 

I went inside the shops. I had a massive panic attack in the aisle. Lucky I know almost everyone who works there as well as the owners so one of the workers took me in the back and helped me to calm down. 
just so tired of this :pile_of_poo:. Can't keep it up anymore 

@Zoe7 

I am so glad for you that you have had some caring people around you @Lee82 Smiley Happy 

Try not to focus on what has happened and look at what you need to do now tonight. ...and you absolutely can keep going Hon. It is by no means easy but take it hour by hour. 

Just recently announced our game against the Kangaroos will be in Hobart next week - thought you would like that - I may even go 👍

@Bellarose75 💗

@Zoe7 Thank you so so much for your support last night hun. I truly appreciate it. Just a little update on things here for me. Last night SH went a little too far and so I needed up in ed today for treatment after my psych convinced me to go. I had an appointment with her today. She also called to CATT team on me and I am waiting to hear from them. Not too sure what will happen from there. My psych has also spoken to mum and filled her in and my boys and I have been forced to move back ok with mum so I am back on 24hour watch. 🥺

I cannot believe I am back to this Zoe. When is it going to end? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance