Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Oh sweets I'm so sorry. How insensitive and unprofessional is that. That s**t makes me so damn angry. 
I hope tomorrow will be a better day for the both of you. I also hope you are able to get some rest and have sweet dreams beautiful 

@Anastasia 

@Lee82  am sorry you;'re not coping with lockdown, you're not the only one I've heard of that's really struggling 😞 Am really hoping the lockdown is lifted on Thursday. Sending 💚

Hi @Lee82 

Hoping today goes well for you. In lockdown too so know how you are feeling.

Glad to hear Boris is ok, must have been an awful fright for you.

Take care of you hon 💌💌💌

Hi @NatureLover how have you been hun?

yes I am happy to announce that lockdown is ending as of midnight Thursday night. 😄

hope you are well my friend sending you love and hugs. 💗💗

Thanks @Snowie yes it was really horrible to Witness but I am so thankful he is ok. 
bet your happy to be out of lockdown too on Friday. 😄 I so hope we do not go through another one. Let that be all. 🤞🤞

hope you are well my friend. 
sending you love and hugs. 
💖💖

My love. My one and only BFF. Thank you so much for pushing the support button. 
Love you 3000. 
@Bellarose75 ❤️❤️❤️

Hi love great post here lovely to read Thankyou @Lee82 ❤️

Sitting by my fire pit, listening to some tunes wishing I could have a drink in my hand and my wonderful friends here with me in person. Thank you to everyone who has tagged me over the past couple of weeks, it brings a smile to this wearying face to know that  while I am not here, I am thought of. It's been a rough time here, alters disappearing for days on end, NDIS review means lots of visitors and a lot more questions, workcover pushing for two sessions a week with my psychologist and my favourite member of my mental health team on 3 weeks leave!! I need a holiday 😔 We have had two birthdays and two equally epic meltdowns after the event. Well that is enough of my dribble. 

Sending everyone some wishes for a peaceful weekend with moments of love, joy and happiness. @Lee82 @Clawde @Snowie @NatureLover @Anastasia @Emelia8 @greenpea @outlander @Zoe7 @Sans911 

@Lee82 @Bellarose75 💙💚

Sooo good to hear from you @Bellarose75  💕🐶😊🌹💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance