Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Hey beautiful. I am doing ok. Did a little housework this morning but feeling pretty tired now. I don't have great stamina at the moment. I tire very very easily. It is super frustrating. Mr9's footy match is tomorrow hun. 
I'm sorry my brain is in such a fog. I don't have many words right now. 
hope you enjoy the footy babe. 
sending you much love and hugs. 💜 @Zoe7 💜

Hey my beautiful friend. Hope you are doing ok my love. Sounds like you have already had a pretty busy day. 
hope you are able to relax tonight and enjoy yourself. 
sending you love and hugs. 💜 @Eve7 💜

Goodluck to Mr9 for tomorrow then @Lee82 Smiley Very Happy

Had a visit from my Mum - which was nice but I had just layed down and was finally asleep Smiley Frustrated Was hoping to catch an hour or so before I did some more work but now I will need to just get back into it. I still plan on stopping fo rthe footy later though. 

I fully understand not having much stamina. It is a struggle everyday to get through for me still. I am constantly aching everywhere and often so tired I feel I could fall asleep on my feet but we get through and do what we have to Hon ...and hopefully bit by bit we can build up that stamina again. Heart

Sending the same back to you dearest @Lee82 

💜🌸💜🌸💜

@Bellarose75 ❤️🌹🌹❤️

Hi @Lee82  and @Bellarose75 ...thinking of you both...I see you are both struggling. 

@Lee82  well done, you seem to be holding everything together and doing what you need to despite bad anxiety, you go girl! 🙂

Sending heaps of best wishes for you both 💛💜

@Eve7  Hoping you are doing ok my love. What's on for this week for you?

Sending you love and hugs. ❤️❤️❤️

My beautiful and gorgeous BFF missing you terribly 🥺🥺

hope you are safe and as ok as you can be. 
my BFF alarm is going off not too sure what's going on or why I am feeling this right now. Just hoping it's a false alarm 

love you always and forever Bella.

@Bellarose75 💗💗💗

I’m at work all week @Lee82 

What is happening for you?

💜💚💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance