Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

@Peri 

1.png

Dear @outlander ,

thank you for your messages, even though I have not replied.  I have been feeling very very tired. And a bit down, more anxious really.  A few things are triggering this and I can usually raionalise it all in my head but not these last few weeks.

i seem to have lost all interest in life, and cannot be positive about moving forward.  I really don’t like being like this but am struggling. 

How are you travelling @outlander .

peri

@Peri 🌹🌻💞

Hello @Peri 

I haven't visited for a while, I am sorry. Truth is I haven't had much to give, regarless I just want you to know I think of you often and hope that you are doing ok with what you have going on.

How are you anyway, are you ok Peri?

How is your delightful grandaughter, is she home and comfortable now, gosh I hope so Peri?

And your son, is he ok afte the ordeal?

Love always dear Peri xox

Thank you dear @Anastasia ,

i know how you feeel, I have felt that I haven’t much to give either, I seem too pulled into my own world. 

My granddaughter is quite recovered now thank you and is in fact here with us now.  She brings me so much joy.  My son has recovered too and is accepting of what has happened.  It is her birthday this coming week and next Sunday we are hosting a birthday party for her she will be 8.

i am feeling sad this weekend as I found out a long time friend of mine died last Saturday. We had lost touch and I feel bad about it and wish I had made more effort to keep in touch these last few years,  I have known her since my early thirties, she was my cleaning lady then, but became part of the family and a friend.we would have dinners at each other’s houses and coffee and talk for ages.  She was rather unusual and extremely thin. I always suspected something was not right. But I don’t know what she died from.  I miss her and now that I can’t see her ever again I feel it .i know I have withdrawn from people over this last depression and I think that is more due to the anxiety than the depression actually.  

Enough of me, how are you? And how is your dear son?

love always Peri

Hello @Peri 

A party for your granddaughter sounds just lovely.

I am sorry to learn of your friends passing. Hugs to you Peri. Its so easy for life to get in the way of keeping in touch. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Perhaps just make a commitment to yourself to make an effort with anyone in your life just a little more? A legacy perhaps to your friend? Don't forget too Peri that friendships are two way. 

My boy is doing ok. He finally went to hospital this week so I can breathe knowing he's at least safe. I need to organise some more supports for him. He needs to be busy otherwise his thoughts turn to :pile_of_poo:. So that in conjunction with work will keep me busy over the coming days.

Please take care Peri, love and hugs always x

Dear @Anastasia @Emelia8 @outlander @Eve7  and anybody else who reads and can understand.

to Day I went to the funeral of a very dear friend. I have known her for 36 years. I first met her when she came to my door in response to my ad for a cleaning lady. She looked amazing, madly eccentrically dressed, but spoke very well, posh.  I employed her. She was fantastic. I had not long moved into that house in the leafy,posh western suburbs of Perth. My children were very young, my husband was fun. We became firm friends. I loved her, she followed me to a few houses and we used to go shopping together and come to each other’s homes and cook together and have a glass of wine. Sometimes she would sleep the night. I loved her.  

In recent years since my life went so off track and I moved we lost touch. I did not know she was ill.  I saw her death notice in the paper and today I went to say goodbye. I feel grief stricken. And regret that we had not been in contact and that I had not been able to say goodbye to her.  We went through a lot together. She had terrible depression at times I tried to support her through that. She helped me. 

Vale my friend

Heartbreaking @Peri 

I'm sorry x

Big hugs to you @Peri  It is very sad to lose touch with those who have impacted our lives.

Your friend sounded so amazing with her eccentricities and friendship. 

Preciius memories 💜💜💜

I'm really sorry @Peri  🌹😔💔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance