Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer diagnosis

Thinking of you @Former-Member as Mr D put on NRL grand final and noticed your mob playing.😀

sherry.jpg@Former-Member 

@Former-Member
I know things have been tough for you so wanted to see how you are going? and if I can help in any way?
💛💚

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinsons Disease diagnoses

Thanks @outlander  💕  but no, no one can help. 😞

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinsons Disease diagnoses

well then ill come sit beside you and refill your cup @Former-Member its the least I can do. Heart

That would be nice @outlander  .. thankyou. And I can provide a cold compress for your sore jaw. 😀

Thank you @Former-Member sounds good to me 🌻

th1SICQS1U.jpg@Former-Member 

G'day @Former-Member 

I thought I saw this thread a while ago mentioning Parkinson's Disease but then it disappeared and then I assumed I was imagining it. We never seem to take ourselves seriously when we haven't been well. 

Its an awful disease, it is on both sides of my family and I freak out that I will get it occasionally. I don't really get health anxiety but every now and then I will worry about that. I don't know what sort of quality the research was, but I have read stats on people with PTSD having a higher risk....I hope to get my fitness up again, increase all the muscle that I lost so I can go jogging again. I am trying my best with nutrition and that's all we can do really. Your husband has suffered a lot in this life, and it would be really distressing for you managing his chronic conditions. We take our bodies for granted until something goes terribly wrong. 

I hope that you are holding up OK and that your own PTSD hasn't been to distressing. 

Cuddly Corn Heart

07.jpg09.jpg@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance