Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

hugs @Jacques HeartHeart

thank you @Sahz51 i hope you and Mr Shaz are going ok, i read you are not well with your diabeties and kydneys, hugs my friend, you have so many people who care for you.

your always in my thoughts

Hi @Jacques

Checking in to see how you are going.

Hi @Former-Member,

sorry i haven't been on much, i have had the flu and im feeling really out of it, things are going ok, my partner is coping at the moment and we are supporting each other on the days needed

i hope you are well, thank you for caring

hugs my friend

@Jacques So good to hear life is steady and not too bad.  Flu is a nuisance but we get thru it.

Heart

@Jacques So good to hear you and your girl's lives are steady and not too bad.  Flu is a nuisance but we get thru it.

Heart

hi my virtual mum @Appleblossom thank you, yes things seem to be ok at the moment, yes, the flu is a nuscance but it is part of life, how is your son and his partner going, how are you going?

@Jacques  How are your hands. Are you able to do any of your models or other interest?

Heart

We are not too bad.  His gf came over last weekend and they are both singing in one of my choirs and both singing in an opera.  So that seems a good balance.  

The nittygritty of MH stuff is being worked through.

Smiley Happy

my hands are stil shaking to much for me to work on any fine model work, it breaks my heart i can't do them much anymore, i really do want to get back into it, but i just can't.

i spend most of my time now on the computer, doing various things, and im helping a friend run a gaming server. 

im glad things are going good with the three of you, it makes me happy to hear that.

yes the MH stuff is so tedious and frustrating, but we all need to work through it and find strength each and every day

Have you been able to do antly walking @Jacques

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance