Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

@Fluttershy1 hugs hunny ♥️

Hello @Owlunar 💜

Hey @Anastasia, can you stay and chat? 

Hello sweetheat, yes I am at work but can pop back and forth to you xoxo @Fluttershy1 

Ah yes  - I understand @Fluttershy1 

I guess they won't be taking a nap until you do 

I don't know a lot about alters but I have read they can get upset after session

What can you do about them? Will they take notice of you? I know these alters can be tough to manage    

Dec 

Okay @Anastasia 

Hey @Owlunar - I just have to ride it out...

it can be stressful. 
I don't know how I feel.

May be doing ITT again 🥺

@Owlunar ,

Your message was also very encouraging. Although BPD is a highly stigmatised condition, there is recovery. Research shows that once you are in remission, most people don't have relapses. It is about learning to live with the condition so that you can predict reactions and be proactive rather than reactive.

Believe it or not, I am so glad to have BPD. I have really embraced the condition and learnt so much from it. If I didn't have it, I'd be walking around with my nose in the air like my 'sh*t don't stink'. BPD has made me a better person. I've meet awesome people during my BPD journey, and I've learnt so much about myself and others. I'm not saying it is easy, but I'm saying that our weaknesses help us learn.

Hayfever is shocking. I had terrible hayfever. I ended up going to see an allergist and was given an oral vaccine as part of desensitisation therapy. It's work wonders. It took time, and was quite costly though. The vaccine consisted of a few drops under the tongue three times a day. It is concocted based on your allergy needs.

Anyway, have a great one!

BPDSurvivor

Hello @Fluttershy1 

Popped in to send you some love 💙♥️💜💚

Hello also to @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @greenpea @Lee82 

And everyone 🤗

Hey @Anastasia ,

How's your day been?

Hello @BPDSurvivor 

Nice to hear from you. Are you good?

I'm glad it's almost over,  just about to have dinner then visit a friend for a little while xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance