Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

hugs @Angels333 HeartHeart

hugs @greenpea Heart

I understand too @greenpea @Angels333 it’s really hard facing each day with thoughts of SH and actions that bring such shame. I hope you see the sun shine today.

💚🦋💚

@Eve7  you too sweetheart xxx

I haven’t started well @greenpea 

@Eve7Hugs and hugs Eve7. Sending kind and caring vibes to you today. Love you.peaHeartxx

Thanks @greenpea I love you too

💚💚💚

@Eve7 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

@Eve7  Love you too Heartx

@greenpea @Eve7 @Shaz51 @MDT @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Molliex @TAB @BlueBay @Former-Member @Adge 

So, I went to DBT but I didn't get to talk to anyone about my headspace.    There was anther participant who was in need of a discussion so I just left.

But I did manage to bring my psychiatrist appt closer to the 22nd and I see my psychologist on the 12th  and if I am still feeling unwell I can always grab the facilitator next Thursday at DBT.

Yesterday's intensity has lessened a little but I still have questions and I need to just ask my Psychiatrist's opinion, I trust him.    I just don't know what's real right now, I'm so confused...  and Mr Angels isn't ready to support me on this topic, it's to confronting to him.

I feel so unsettled.....

XOXO ANGELS333 

Hi @Angels333

I think you are on the right track with bring your pdoc appointment closer. That's a start.

It's also good that the intensity from yesterday has eased.

Perhaps it would be best for you to do something that makes you feel better this arvo/evening. Something for yourself.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance