Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hey @Angels333,

It sounds like there have been a lot of positive things happening for you, and you have been really kind to yourself acknowledging you've had a bad day, and not being too hard on yourself. 

When you mention you've got some dark thoughts today that need addressing, I realise you could be talking about a lot of things, I'm going to send you an email just to check in. 

Take care of yourself, 

Tortoiseshell

Put it down to a bad day my friend @Angels333

Are you safe atm?

Yes, feeling better this afternoon  @Flying_Hams 

Thinking of you my friend @Angels333 ❤️❤️

Definately just a bad day @Angels333 . The amount of progress you have made over the last couple of months has been wonderful. But this doesn't mean there won't be bad days or things to continously work on. If you feel like calling one of your professionals, please do it.

Here with you Angels. You are worthy ❤️

Hey guys, just taking a minute to myself and thought I would give an update.   I stuffed up and used SH on Monday, but today I feel so much stronger.

I still suffer from overwhelming anxiety about work, but I am learning to take it easy during my time off.

It's a hard slog .

I'm currently working though my trauma recovery and it's a long road, but one I must travel nevertheless. 

Hoping you are all well

@Molliex @BlueBay @Flying_Hams @Owlunar   and everyone else reading along.

Love Angels333 

Hi lovely @Angels333 

I understand what you're saying. I'm glad you're ok now though. Trauma recovery is hard. I believe in you though. 
pls take care xxx

Every day is a new day. Proud of you @Angels333 🌻🌻🌻🌻❤️

It's good you can recognise you are stronger today @Angels333

Good on you my friend

Hey @Flying_Hams @Molliex @BlueBay @Owlunar @Shaz51 @eth  and anyone else passing by .

I am a bit out of sorts today with funeral involving an awkward social interaction as I needed a lift to the Funeral as my car is at the mechanic.    Funeral was good, it was good to go.   

I have so much anxiety about my car, there's a real chance the engine is completely fried.   I won't find out until later today.   I can't afford a new car, I don't know what to do it's stressing me out .

I am not using self harm to cope,  I have come too far to go backwards I am using my distress tolerance skills from DBT

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance