Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Returning To Square One

I understand 100%, I am totally unmotivated at the moment and supposed to be looking for work.  I  burnt myself out trying to find work a couple of weeks ago but I have no option.  Having a shower takes a couple of hours to get  and I seriously can't find anything to look forward to.  I have to find a new psychologist because all she did was play meditation music and yesterday I went to my doctor and found out I had a different diagnosis to what they'd said previously.  I feel isolated and at times lonely.

Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

I found that living with a mental illness I sometimes get unwell despite having the medication and the support visits (Dr psych etc). It really depends on my stress levels and what is happening at the time.  If there's stress in your life then maybe see what you can do to lessen it. I know for me, meditation can help me,  just counting in breaths while I sit quietly. I hope that the storm for you passes quickly.  Take care 

@saltandpepper @Former-Member @Michelle9 @Karli 💕💕💕💕

Hey @Maggie how are you going today? Thanks for dropping in 🙂

Plodding along @saltandpepper , glad the day is coming to an end.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance