Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

I started this thread nearly 2 years ago with:

"Any advice and suggestions about how to stay grounded and do self care much appreciated. I have some big stressors in my life right now. That combined with Bipolar 1 and Anxiety is really knocking me around."

And I'm right back there again. Often times I feel like a shit magnet. Housing, work and caring pressures are overwhelming me. I know everything is cyclical, especially mental illness, but this is not where I want to be. 

Related image

@frog  I wish I had words of wisdom, but here’s a pic. Take care.16DB3F54-E1A1-4776-878E-240D8EC90F84.jpeg

4.jpg@frog 

Thank you @outlander that's lovely. I'm travelling ok, just swamped. It's weird how everything happens at once!

Hope you're going ok Heart

Good to see you @frog im glad your going ok too 💛

hello @frog 

how are you going , sitting with you my friend Heart

contentment 2.jpg

Thanks for sitting with me @Shaz51 that's exactly what I needed right now.

still with you my @frog HeartHeart

Hello gang.

Just wanted to say thanks to everone for tagging me even though I have not been contributing much. Things are settling down on a number of fronts. I am tired but unbowed Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 @outlander @Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @CheerBear @eth @Former-Member @Teej @BlueBay @saturnzoon @greenpea @Zoe7 and all you supportive forumites! You make a difference to me Heart

@frog 💜💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance