Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Physical and emotional pain

Hi @Ant7, the pain is still here but is slowly (and thankfully) subsiding. It now just feels like someone has punched me in the jaw.

Thanks again for thinking of me. I've been busy myself in the last few days with college and life in general. 

I did indeed do my own thing @Appleblossom. I curled up with a good book and put the heat pack on me. Heart

@Queenie I am glad things are improving for you I do wish it was happening quicker I hope everything else in your life is traveling well ❤️❤️❤️

I want to encourage you that things will get better, @Queenie but its hard to say that without knowing the details, and it seems as if there are many things that befuddle the doctors about complex pain and neurology.  Though they also know a heap too.

I kept at the concept of pain reduction like a dog gnawing at a bone.  It was my mantra. Then after a few years the mantra changed to pain free ... which was a wonderful realisation.  Having some physical therapist was very important in my recovery.  There are pros and cons, but listen to the good advice.

A good book goes a long way Heart

Today I tried to eat crispy roasted potatoes. Big mistake. Back to the heat pack and analgesics again. Oh well at least it is still slowly subsiding. I am frightened about going and getting my other wisdom teeth out as I don't want the severe pain to return. They need to come out though. I am thinking of going to another dental surgeon.

@Queenie Another dentist might be a good idea ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance