Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

@Fluttershy1 it ok to feel scared and nervous. I hope you have a good time with your friend.

@Snowie - it will be good, I needed a break from people and family. 
must Clear the head.

@Fluttershy1 have a good time hun. Going to go enjoy a coffee now 💖

Deep breaths down to your tummy - hold for count of 3 - Let it out - do 10 of these - it will slow your racing heartbeat & allow you to centre yourself . Look at a flower or something that makes you smile even one if those funny cat Utubes , or sit In The sunshine if you can . Some days it all just feels like too much & the tears will flow - tomorrow the sun will rise . I have been there too🌻

hello @Sunshine65 Heart

Hugs @Fluttershy1@Snowie , @Former-Member , @Maggie Heart

Hi @Sunshine65 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander  - things are hard again my end, got people judging me for my MH conditions I feel like I'm failing everyone. I'm currently hiding away from the world because I'm scared I'm going to get hurt again. 
I can't trust anyone. I'm sitting here crying with a racing mind.

Today was a hard day because I took public transport on my own for the first time in a while due to something that happened on it. It really scared me but it was worth seeing my friend. Then I get home and family are angry and upset at me for no reason and started to judge again 😭😭 
must go and hide with safe alters 

take care 🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Candy, I will hide with you if you like. I am Izzy's protector alter I am happy to sit with you for a while sweetie. 💜Nikki

@Fluttershy1 

Awee thank you @Former-Member - I'm currently crying 

can I join you too @Fluttershy1 , @Former-Member Heart

@Shaz51 - please do, your more than welcome Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance