Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

winding down with your weighted blanket sounds like a good idea @Fluttershy1

Hey @Rainforest@Dockers6 , 

I'm starting to calm down, things are hard but I'll be able to push through.

Don't just survive — fight for your future. Hope is real & change is possible.

I'm just taking it step by step

@outlander - weighted blankie safe, I feel safe. 
things are just really tough & rough at the moment but I believe in myself that I will be able to push through it. 
currently just letting my tears and emotions run so I'm not falling asleep with my emotions all bottled up, that's the last thing I would need. 
I don't know how to feel? 
take care 🌻

I'll be around for abit longer 

Hi @outlander @Snowie @Maggie @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Flying_Hams - so what a night I can't sleep because my mind is racing I'm sitting here crying, I feel numb. I feel not myself. This isn't my normal bubbly self. I've been more shut off than normal. I'm hiding a lot.
Must go and hide and cri

take care 

@Fluttershy1  I read your post from last night, I think you are going out early today, ( if I have that correct). I hope you have a pleasant time, doing something you enjoy. Take care. 💞💞

@Maggie - I'm going to see a friend that I haven't seen in a while which shall be good. Things are just complicated at the moment.

@Fluttershy1 hoping today goes ok for you and you can catch up with your friend 💙💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning Candy, I am sorry I haven't been around to chat things have been a little to rough for me to be here much. I hope you have a lovely day catching up with your friend. Hoping to chat with you again real soon. Nikki

@Fluttershy1 

@Snowie - I'm really scared and nervous... I need to hide away. Nothing seems right or real. 

Good morning @Former-Member,

Hope you are ok, 

I'm looking afford to meeting up with a friend but also nervous at the same time because I have to travel on public transport. 
My alters are constantly changing but I get through everyday even though it can be hard. 
take care 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance