Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Glad you got a little more sleep @Snowie I had a few hours also and suspect a nap this afternoon for me too then an erly night. I have also been out this morning and got one basket I wanted - I will need to go to another store to get the other one so that will have to wait until later in the week now.

I have done a little work this morning also but having a break now to rest my back before I get stuck into it again. Need to do some printing I can do at home and the rest at work tomorrow ...getting there slowly but getting there nonetheless.

A little at a time sounds like a good move @Zoe7 

The dog is already asleep. Might join her Smiley Very Happy

Tobes is asleep too @Snowie Give your baby a pat from me 🐶 I need to do a little more before I can sleep again but won't be far off myself. Happy napping Hon Heart

@Snowie 💕💕

Hoping your appt and group goes well today @Snowie 💚

Same thoughts from me @Snowie

Group was hard today. Very triggering what we talked about. Was probably good I had pdoc afterwards, he helped me debrief and calm down a bit. Has increased some meds and increased my prns just to get through the next few days.

Im glad your pdoc helped you @Snowie
How are you going tonight?

Anyone around?

@Snowie👋👋💌

Im around  for a while

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance