Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi @outlander 

How are you going?

I am super anxious about tomorrow.

I'm not sure now about going in.

The nerves are normal @Snowie and very understandable. Is there something in particular making you super nervous though?

Nothing in particular @outlander 

Just second guessing myself now. Am I making the right decision.

Maybe I would be ok at home

Thats understandable @Snowie
Do you know how long the admission is for? Maybe if you find your going ok in there and have a better handle on things you could reduce your stay?

At least 2 weeks @outlander 

@outlanderI am going to just log off and go to sleep.

I will check in tomorrow (probably night)

I am being admitted erly in the morning so should see pdoc tomorrow who is looking after me in there.

I hope tonight is a good one for you Heart

That sounds abit daunting @Snowie hopefully itll go ok though
Can you do anything tonight to help your anxiety like pack your bags so you know your prepared or find something soothing to do tonight till bed time?

Goodnight @Snowie check in when you can but no pressure. Hoping the pdoc and staff are nice 💜💜

@outlander @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope and all else following.

Arrived at hospital today. At this stage no leave but hoping to have some on the weekend at least. I guess that will depend on my frmae of mind.

The nurses seem fine and it is fairly quiet on the ward which is better for me.

Saw the pdoc this morning and caught him up on everything that has been happening. I have seen him before in here quite a few times so feel comfortable with him. Will go have some tea soon and hopefully be able to sleep a little better tonight.

Will try and check in later. Please keep tagging me because I want to know how you are going. I may not respond but am reading and listening in the background.

Much love to those who need it Heart

💜💕❄️ @Snowie  ..... please keep tagging me too.  Thinking of you Hon.  Hope it all goes as well as it possibly can ..... 💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance