Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@creative_writer wrote:
Evening @Snowie, @Eve7, @Bow, @Meowmy, @NatureLover and anyone else one. Lots of hugs and love coming your way 🤗❤️.

@NatureLovernightmares can be awful. I am glade you are feeling better and things get easier at your end.

Thanks, @creative_writer  ❤️

I'm sorry to hear about your migraine and physical flashbacks last night 😞 I hope today is better. 

Good afternoon @NatureLover @Eve7 @Meowmy @creative_writer @Clawde @BlueBay @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Bow and anyone else around.

Hoping your day is going well

💗💗

Hey @Snowie  how are you today?

Lots of love 💜💛💙

I am ok @Eve7 

Still feel like I am not coping well. See my psych on Tuesday.

Took D to a uni open day today. She loved it which was great to see.

Other then that it has been a quiet day. Trying not to fall asleep.

How have you been?

Good afternoon @Snowie, @Eve7 , @NatureLover, @Meowmy and anyone else on. Wishing you all a lovely afternoon and evening 🤗❤️.

@Snowie I hope the psych appointment goes well and You feel better soon 💞.

That’s good news about d at Uni open day. My gs1 went to a uni open day today too so I hope he enjoyed himself and came home with plans other than gaming. He had another seizure so he can’t drive or use the jet ski for 6 months and has been very down about it all. A friend suggested they go to the Uni together and his parents were thrilled he agreed to go.

I think I’m a bit better than last weekend and have been trying to finish a draft assignment…only 800 words to go!

Need an afternoon tea break, if you want to join me @Snowie 

Thanks @creative_writer How has your day been?

@Eve7 Hopefully gs1 enjoyed it and got something out of it. Sorry to hear about his seizures. Must make it very hard on him, especially with not being able to drive. Loses some of his independence. 

Glad this weekend is a little better then last weekend. Hopefully your assignment doesn't take too much longer to do.

A cuppa sounds great to me. Curled up on the couch with the dog under the blanket. Don't think I will be moving for awhile!

@Eve7 gs1’s seizures sound awful, I hope he feels better soon. I am cheering on you. You can do this assignment! You are getting there 🙂

@Snowie I am glade to hear this weekend has been kinder than last. A cuppa with your dog sounds lovely. My day has been pretty intense with lots of intense urges and physical flashbacks. But my body feels almost normal right now at least and I got through it, even if it was with great difficulty. Probably will call it an early night. I haven’t slept since I woke up early morning today.

Thank you for your kind words @creative_writer I didn’t finish my draft assignment so I’ll just have to submit the final one without interim feedback.

I am sorry you have had such an intense day and an early night sounds like a great idea.

Take care 💜💛

@Eve7 I am still proud of the world you did 🙂

Things have been a bit less emotionally hectic today, but it does take time to really get there, so just trying to hand in there.

Good evening @Eve7, @Snowie, @Bow, @NatureLover, @Meowmy and anyone else on. Wishing you all a lovely and safe evening ❤️🤗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance