Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

No I’m not ok @Emelia8 

Me either @Eve7 💔😔  

Can be both be NOT OKAY together?

Sounds good to me @Emelia8  I was called back after mammograms 3 times and all have been ok so fingers crossed for you. Once I had a blocked milk duct that was bl —-ding and I was sure that was it for me. Dr laughed when I said it was 17 years since I’d breastfed 🤱 but even that cleared up.

I’ll go with you.

I need a cuppa @Eve7 ... not been able to eat all day, keep being sick.  But really need some fluids.  Tea okay with you?  

Ummm, thats a bit reassuring re being called back 3 times.  I dont think its a blocked milk duct with me.  The bit they are concerned about is left side, upper part towards armpit.  I've never breastfed .. never had the pleasure of having kids.

Its going to be hard ... everyone will have family, partners or close friends.  And I will be all alone.  YEs I will def take phone so I have someone to talk to while I wait in between tests etc.  I dont know what should take 4 hours!

I am a tea drinker so fine with me @Emelia8 I haven’t eaten all day and only had 1 cup of tea so I’m in much need of one too. I still drink brewed tea 🍵 on my best China cup and saucer.

I’m in Qld so I could just pop down and come with you...if only

@Eve7 @Emelia8 

(((((((((HUGS)))))))

❤️💜💙♥️💚❤️💜💙

Thinking of you @Snowie xxx

Yes @Eve7  ... if only. 😟

I always have proper brewed leaf tea in a proper tea pot too. And though I rarely use fine china cups ... I love it when I do. Im NSW ... Only a closed border to divide us.

Im sorry you havent been able to eat today either. Im thinking a piece of toast later, perhaps with honey.  Hope feeling better tomorrow. Cant afford to lose weight again.

@Eve7 💜

Hope you’re settling in ok @Snowie 

When does ECT start?

💙🦋🦋💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance