Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Thank you @Otter 

sending love @Eve7 hoping todays a little better

Evening @Eve7 

Just coming past to see how you are doing hun. I know how hard it is to be in hospital and how hard those sh urges are to control.

Sitting with you sweetheart 💌💌

It’s just the story of my life this year @Snowie 

I’m thinking about DBT meanwhile it’s movies on the laptop

Hospital phoned with an admission time for tomorrow. Absolutely struggling with si and sh so I’ve had to agree to go in.

I don’t know what else to say, feeling a failure but maybe treatment will work this time.

Ill be thinking of you all especially @Emelia8 on Thursday

@Snowie @outlander @Appleblossom  @greenpea @Angels333 @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Maggie @Faith-and Hope @Flying_Hams 

The.tags aren’t working for me

Thanks for letting us know @Eve7 .  I'm sad that you will be going back into hospital, because I know you see that as a failure on your part.  Personally I dont see it as a failure at all, but more a show of strength and determination.  Both of which you have in spades. 

I have to admit that I feel relief that you will be in hospital from tomorrow ... where I know you will be kept safe while working on some different treatments for you.  So as much as I feel for you about going back into hospital, my selfish side tells me I wont need to worry about you so much now.  

Thanks for your well wishes for Thursday for me.  I dont know what I feel about that.  Still seems so far away.  Mixed feelings really.  I've convinced myself the last day or so that they are wrong about what they suspect, and that I dont have cancer after all.  And if Thursday comes and they tell me that the tests prove their suspicions .. then I will be devastated all over again.  

Will you have access to the Forums while in hospital this time?  I hope so, because I'd really like to keep in touch to keep you company and to hear of your progress over the coming 6 weeks of your expected admission.

Wishing you well and hoping for the best possible outcomes from your upcoming treatment.

@Snowie @outlander @Appleblossom @greenpea @Angels333 @WIP  💚💜

@Maggie @Shaz51 @Anastasia ... see @Eve7  message above where her tags did not work.  🌺

Emelia 💖🌺

You are far from a failure dear @Eve7 

You are brave and strong and determined to get better. I think the absolute world of you and am sad to learn how bad the si and sh has been for you of late. I love you to bits Eve and would be devastated if anything happens to you so like Em I am happy you are getting help sweetie. Please go easy on yourself 💛💙💜

@Eve7  Sending lots and lots of 💕💕💕💕. You are not a failure dear lady, you are unwell. I hope hospital provides you will a safe place, and some healing.

We will be thinking of you. ❣️❣️ @Anastasia @Snowie @outlander ❣️❣️❣️

@Emelia8 Thankyou. ❣️❣️

sending lots of love @Eve7 your not a failure Heart

Ok @Eve7
Take care my friend. It might be for the best. I hope it helps.
Keep us posted
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance