Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I am very sorry you have been upset by this @Eve7 

I only posted to you because you supported me and I am glad you did - I will be aware of your situation in future - I will be sensitve to it

I take it you  read the post - I wanted to avoid people reading that - and I am so sorry that you did when you are battling so much every day

I care a whole lot

Dec

@Eve7  Sending some 💕💕💕💕 Sitting with you. 🌹🌹

@Owlunar I wasn’t referring to your tag it was the tag I received in that original post. I’ve been triggered because I now know there are people trolling the forum and that post this morning just proved it.

I appreciate your support and always have but I can’t keep living like this.

I hear you @Eve7  - I truly do

I know people read these forums too - it seems to be okay now that people do - in the past it was called "lurking" 

Take care of yourself today and if necessary reach out to help - to the moderators especially

Are you okay - I hope you are or will be

Dec

Dear @Eve7 , am so sorry you were triggered by that post this morning, am concerned for you. Sending many gentle hugs, and hoping you can stay safe with your SI...you are so precious to us here, such a beautiful person, caring so much for others despite your terrible pain...I hope the rest of today is gentle and kind for you, sweet lady...sending lots of 💛

Morning @NatureLover @Eve7 @Owlunar @Maggie and anyone else around.

Hope you have a good day 💜💛

Hi, dear @Snowie ...thinking of you as you go back into hospital this morning...wishing for all you need, and that the ECT is successful. Sending much 💙

Thanks @NatureLover ðŸ’œ

Thanks @Snowie  - and guess what - it's Thursday again

I have had a more interesting start to Thursdays - I am not sure whenI have had a more interesting start to Thursdays - I am not sure when

And

That will helpThat will help

Dec

Dear @Eve7 ... I am really sorry you were so badly affected by the post someone made to my thread this morning.  My beautiful friend ... are you okay?  I'm worried about you because I know you were deeply distressed by it.  And of course I feel responsible.

@Owlunar @NatureLover @Snowie @Maggie 

Emelia 😔🧡

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance