Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Starta
Senior Contributor

Lost and confused...

Hello....I’m so lost..confused..

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Lost and confused...

@Starta  Hey Starta I will be here on and off over today if you want to talk or if you would prefer that I just sit with you. greenpea:)

Hi @Starta just wanted to say that I read your post and I'm thinking of you. I'm sorry that you're experiencing those big, difficult feelings.

Thank you @frog , @greenpea ..

life is so hard and so very very lonely..I don’t think I want it any more...I’m not sure..I’m trying to decide and I’m confused...Alll I do is Sleep and wake up alone every single day..I do no good for now one...Why am I still here?..

@Starta  Oh Starta you are not alone my friend. Lots of people feel the same and it is hard going. The eternal question 'why are we here?' I wish I knew but I do believe that everyone has a purpose in their lives and every day is a new day to find that purpose. Hold onto hope and maybe try and put yourself out there a bit with courses or volunteer work  to meet new people.

Little bit by little bit broadening your social circles. It will happen. Give it time to develop. In the mean time you always have your friends on Sane forums to fall back on when times are tough and you need some help. Love peaxxx

Hi @Starta 

Yes, life can be hard and lonely,

Still, things can also change.

If you are confused, pause. Give yourself time.

Maybe connect with a few people here.

Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Starta  ... lovely to see you again, after a long break.  Although I am sorry that its under the circumstances that you are feeling so lost and confused.  I had hoped that your prolonged absence from here was due to things improving for you.

Feeling lost and confused is a fairly common emotion around here, so I can sympathise and understand, as I am sure many others here will too.

I am here for you if you need to talk any time.  Please tag me.  How are your beautiful furbabies?

Sherry 💕

Hello @Former-Member , @frog . @greenpea ..

I have had ups and downs...A few weeks ago my daughter in law had a brain tumour removed..My eldest son rang me a few days ago with the results from the biopsy they performed on the tumour after the operation...it’s malignant and aggressive,,,The Oncologist told her that she has only around 12 months to live...My dil is young with her youngest 2 (twins) 6 yrs old...I can go through watching another loved one die of brain cancer...I can’t get the thoughts and images of watching how much my hubby suffered before he passed away out of my mind now for a few days....I want it all to go away...

@Starta  Hey Starta so sorry to hear about your dil and my condolences re your husband. We are all here for you during this time. Whenever you want a shoulder to cry on we are here. You have friends here Starta. You are not alone.  Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Starta ... I am so very sorry to hear this latest piece of devastating news re your DIL. So young, and just so tragic for all involved. I can imagine all the thoughts running through your head and emotions in your heart right now. You know there is nothing anyone else can say to ease your burden right now ... I only wish there was. Can I give you a big heartfelt (hopefully comforting) hug? And I will sit with you over a nice cuppa if you'd like. With your two furbabies and my Holly. I think that would be nice.

I am sorry I did not see your new thread here until last night ... I have been away spending all last week with my Dad, which as you may recall is 7 hours drive away. He gets very lonely since Mum died in mid July, and is trying valiantly to cope at home.  The time will come though, when he will need to go into care.  He is accepting of that now I think, after having had 2 one week stints in respite. But its really hard for him.

Have you had any of the dreadful bushfires in your area? My nearby home town was the centre of newscrews some 3-4 weeks back. The mid north coast has copped the fires really badly this year. Its so dry ... and we are on Level 4 water restrictions here, something which has never happened before. I think a huge amount of our water supply was used up in the firefighting efforts last month. And still no rain. I expect it may be similar re the big dry, out your way?

I've missed you Starta, and happy to have you around again.

Hi @frog and lovely @greenpea .... love your posts.

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance