Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Loss of a safe place?

@Zoe7 , that is quite a difficult question. Hmmm, I like good food, coffee dates, hiking, bird watching, candle making, reading, writing, sitting outside and watching the world go round, introspection, long conversations, rainy days and board games. 

What sort of art do you like to do? 🙂

@Isabelle, it takes time my friend 

and we are here for you anytime for a chat or an encouragement to keep on keeping on 

@Zoe7@Mex@Appleblossom 

That is a really good list of things you like @Isabelle That also shows me that whilst uni is your coping method there are so many other things you are into and like to do - some of those you can certainly do whilst uni is lockdown ...maybe set aside some time each day to do each of those on your list. You can of course talk here with us as well - and although it is not the same as long conversations in person we certainly have great listening eyes - so anything you want to talk about I (we) are certinly here to listen to and discuss with you.

I love a variety of art but my main passions are in papier mache and painting. Both give me immense pleasure but with work being so hectic I haven't done any for a long time - maybe I can do a little in these holidays but I also have some things around the house I want to achieve and being that I will be at home the whole time it is the perfect opportunity to do those things.

"normal" ......you are an individual and not " normal" ....the process to be "us" is very difficult  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance