Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Learning to live (and be myself) again

Well perhaps best to part ways @eudemonism 

a good way of looking at it @TAB 

look at it from a different angle @eudemonism 

you will be surprised

💚

Probably not that easy @TAB  due to both parties and uncontrollably circumstances . But don't worry ... I've thought about it many times ...

well maybe try to make things safer dunno. put self in risky situations years ago through people met by chance at first, then it became normal, only thing was , there was little return. Eventually I learned to walk away @eudemonism   

@TAB  sorry for late reply. I didn't recieve notification for your tag. Yea this guy i know. Sure can throw a spanner in the works. Not sure that he means to. Not sure if he even realises he's doing it . But pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way about it. Could just be his mi at play. But it definitely throws me off of my usual routine and usual coping stradegies i use to get through everyday. I realise what's happening and strart thinking i gotta sort it out and deal with it. But as long as I'm answering his phones calls every morning it entraps me into another day of it. I've tried to go another direction but it (he) always loops me back in and it has just become apart of life. And it ain't just about our friendship, it loops in two three or four other people as well. And legit I'm  wasting my time trying to work out what's going on and deal with it . Be cause it's all apart of his mi . I'll make myself look crazy in the process of trying to resolve it ... and there's no reasoning or negotiating with him . There's like no comprehension or understand ing of there even being anything wrong. It's just like a second nature for him and it's just apart of being involved with him . Definitely not an all bad scenario ... but it definitely has an element of stress and feeling mislead. 😐

Perhaps best to get away from the milkman/avon salesman @eudemonism you’re just paying for him anyway

@TAB  yea it's testing that's for sure 

do you see family often @eudemonism  ? you sounded good when seeing them

Occasionally @TAB  i suppose it's no particular thing doing it to me (causing the stress ). But more trying to find balance between regaining inner peace verses stress caused by engaging with the world. I find it's often myself choosing to engage with the world ... rather then the world engaging with me ...

fair enough @eudemonism  positive engagement with the world is a good thing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance