Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Indeed @outlander

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT  Aha! son2 and I had thai again last night and it was delicious. It is without doubt my favourite food :px

Greedy pea 🙂

@Former-Member

Howcome I can't change my profile pic anymore? I have tried to change it 3 times and it does not work

Hi @MDT 

Sorrry but I really can't help you with that. I will flag yuour post for trhe CMs to take up in the morning.

regards

Whitehawk

Cheers @Whitehawk 🙂

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981

Things are getting a bit dicy here at House Hams.

We are all at each other. Tonight everyone stormed off at various points during dinner. I made the suggestion that tomorrow we don't sit at the table. It's too much to expect us to sit there all the time.

I want to move out and I guess timing is a thing on that front. Will need to wait though. At least I have a permanent position so that's going to count for something.

Meanwhile I think I need to implement social distancing from my family. At least for as much as possible. Just need the space.

@MDT hey Hamza, hope it all settles down and will be easier for you. Take care of yourself

@MDT Ahhhh family squabbles ..... I remember those well then I moved out and they only occured when we visited on holidays :). Dont worry Hams at least you have some people to talk to there would be many people, particularly old people, alone this weekend who are not seeing a soul.

Oh I really understand what you're going through @MDT 

I'm the same at my place 

it would be really great for you to move out and hsve your own space. 
hoping you're getting some space in your room. 
good luck tomorrow. 
happy Easter to you too ❤️ 🐣 

Sounds Good sorry @MDT lol take it easy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance