Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Nice to meet you too @MDT 

Hope you are feeling just that little bit better 🙂

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Just playing a pc game for now @Dani1981
will go to bed soon I think

@MDT I'm staying up late tonight as it's the first time I get to sleep in (til 8am) ...

8 am is a sleep in for me on a weekday haha @Dani1981

Please take care @MDT be gentle with yourself and know you are not alone. you have so so many friends here who care about you a lot. 

there will be good times and bad, hopfully we can share our good times with each other and get support in the rough times. 

@MDT  Hey my dear friend Hamsolo01  sorry to hear life is bearing itself down on your shoulders atm. I dont often talk about my son1. Basically because he is the one of my children who is doing the best but he is now on anti depressants because he has been feeling so down for so long. Are you on meds Hams? if so maybe the doc needs to have a look at the dosage again.... if not maybe you should be looking at going on them..... Just a thought. Love peaxxx

Oh haha @MDT 

when you have little children, anything past 7 is a luxury. 

Thanks @Jacques
I hope I can get through it hey

Thanks Pea @greenpea
Yeah I am on meds. Two separate types actually. They have been helping. But I do think that what I am dealing with atm is a lifestyle/thinking sort of thing. I have considered increasing my night meds (which help me sleep) but not sure it's wise as it may knock me about further.

Before I get into all of that though I will need to see p doc. But I need to get paid first

Good morning @MDT 

Isnt it a shame that P doctors cost so much?

Do you also see a counsellor/psychologist?

I did not realise how much pent up sorrow I was carrying around until I saw a different counsellor yesterday, but it did cost me $130 !!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance