Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

IT WONT STOP

My head is so noisy I can't keep my alters quiet or the other voices silent and I can't block them out. Normally I  would retreat and let harmony or sapphire take over when it gets like this but my son is sick and even though he cant tell the difference between us I don't like to switch when he is not well. 

But I can't get it to stop and music isn't drowning it out like it use to when i was younger I can't sleep properly I'm literally staying awake till I pass out of exhaustion and I don't want to go the doctor because I don't trust him but he's the only dam Dr out here and he'll probably send me over to Roma or towoomba hospital which are 3-5 hours away depending on which one and if have to go in ambo as my partner is away for work and what am I suppose to do with my son I got no one out here who can take him on short notice.

Also the hospital will put me back on meds I don't like because they never value my opinion 

1 REPLY 1

Re: IT WONT STOP

Hmmmm. I'm not a huge of of this doctor situation. From here it seems what you need from your doctor is a helpfull referal to someone that gets you and that's on your side. I would consider finding those people first, contact to confirm they've got spots, then go to the doctor ( or another doctor if the age of communication permits). Doctor's only know so much. We're are experts at ourselves.

On my journey, I'm a tad over the seeking "help" term. I reckon what we really all need is collaboration.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance