Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

I'm not ok...

How do I tell someone in not ok. 

I tell lifeline and the cops were here at 3am. I tell crisis team when they start shift they say what do you expect and there's nothing we can do. I'm too scared to tell my friends because they get scared I'll do x again. 

So I'm saying it here. I'm not ok. I'm really not ok. I'm far from ok and I don't know what to do about it. 

83 REPLIES 83

Re: I'm not ok...

I'm so sorry no one will hear you - keep trying! Try a different service - lifeline? Parentline (If you're a parent)? DV hotline? Please keep asking for help. Are you suicidal?

Here with you @The-red-centaur.

It's ok to not be ok. Have you tried (if in NSW) the mental health helpline?

@Cats4life suicidal idk.
@Sans911 thanks
@Gwynn I'm in Tassie, no point trying our mental health helpline though.

Hello @The-red-centaur just wanted to say I read your post and I'm sorry it's so hard. I am glad that you are here on the forum.

I don't know what to say anymore. I want to give up. What's the point of reaching out.

And if hurts. A lot. I tried to tell my GP yesterday I wasn't coping with the pain. What she did was halve my pain meds??? Wtf. I saw prosthetics about mg feet today. They've referred me back to orthopedics for more surgery.

And what's the point in trying to recover...I don't want to try anymore...weight gain is too complicated..I'm just gonna stop eating again I think. Better that way.

Hi @The-red-centaur 

I have just been reading your post and it sounds like you are really doing it hard this evening. Good on you for reaching out on the forum. Please hang in there and I hope that you can get some relief from the pain soon. And please consider getting some nutrition.

Look after yourself,

Whitehawk

I f.n hate myself rn.....too many fnnn c*lories.....<br>why can't I just accept the fact I have bulimia and tell my friends that I relapsed. It's obvious I've lost x kgs so why is it so hard for me tell people 'I can't eat that' so j don't have to self harm because I ate around friends. Food makes me want to die....why.

Pain is bad tonight....it fn hurts...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance