Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

eclipse
Contributor

Grief

Hi all, hope you're doing well. 

Tomorrow marks 6 years since my dear friend passed away, at the age of 20. I have lost 4 friends and 3 coworkers since I was 18 and sometimes find the grief too much and feel as though I'm a bad omen or something. I'm 26 now and struggle with accepting the fact that I'm still here when so many people I know aren't. I don't know. 

4 REPLIES 4
frog
Community Elder

Re: Grief

Hi @eclipse 

Just wanted to say that I read your post and I'm sorry that you have had to deal with so much. That's so hard and you're so young. I have not had that kind of experience but I wanted to say that I'm thinking of you.

Thank you so much @frog. Means a lot.
Pepsimax
Senior Contributor

Hi @eclipse @frog welcome to you I lost a friend when I was 20 so so hard i have also lost 3 other friends too maybe you could do something special for each one i like painting and did a really colourful picture for my best friend it helps me to look at it I have it hanging in my bedroom  take care 

Thank you everyone for your replies. My aunt passed away today so I'm finding everything even more difficult to process.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance