Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Happyness
Senior Contributor

FACING THE DARKNESS

I face the darkness

But there's still hope

350 REPLIES 350

Re: FACING THE DARKNESS

Hello @Happyness,

I liked writing that first line 🙂

Are there things you have done that have helped you to face the darkness and still have hope? It sounds like some resiliance is coming through.

Lunar

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Happiness, hangvin there, all things pass, even great darkness. Much good can comecout of even darkness. I like the phrase "treasures in darkness" At the time its impossible to see (its dark), or feel (survival mode), but later, later you will know. Even if we emerge with scars there's good days waiting for us, for you.

I love the cycle of the butterfly

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has to go through to get there"

Peace to you, and hugs xox

Thanks for the responce

I have literacy, reading and comprehension skills problems

But each time i pick up a book

Its like a reward for the effort i'm putting in

And it seems it makes things seem worthwhile

Something to lift my mood

@Happyness It is good to see you posting and great that you are finding some consolations.

Take Care, because the world actually needs sensitive people like us, even if it does not always know it.

I'm stuck in the mental health system

And i have a medical condition and disabilities

And no one will li see listen

Former-Member
Not applicable

My bro has this problem, them attributing all the physical complaints to the imagination rather than treating us as a whole. All I can say is research yourself and if funds permit, find some alternative wholistic therapies. Overall health is crutial - 5 vegies a day, 2 bits of fruit and 30min walk.
I'm not sure your history but do hope answers / solutions come soon for you.
xox

I'm telling myself this morning that i have 'insight'

Some positivity to hold on to

Former-Member
Not applicable

@happiness, hang in there!!! I'm no expeet but i gues insight gives us the ability to self assess and figure out what changes, no matter how small, what changes we can make to simplify our life, change expectations, what we have over what we have not and maximise the good. Ha, I should talk, having trouble with the dishes again this week.
What state you in? Me Qld, and its HOT today already 35° Poor dog, might give him bath. Chin up Happy xox

In person

In pubic

People on television

People on the radio

I can't figure anyone out

I can't figure anyone out

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance