Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dark place

Oh wow @Gazza75 
that is awesome! I wouldn't have the patience. I paint 🙂
Starting to feel a little better now. Still in hospital.

How are you?

Morning @Former-Member
Sorry your still in hospital but im glad your starting to feel better now ❤

Good Morning @Former-Member 

Thanks for your kind words.  It definitely tests the patience, but, I'm not in a hurry to do them so its no drama.  I actually like the square ones as they take even longer to do lol 🙂

I am really pleased you are starting to feel a little better.  Hospital's aren't pleasant, but, its probably better to try and get everything worked out as best you can while you have good support around you.  Have you been able to get out of there at all or have you been in 24/7?  

I am going alright, feel like I am going through the motions of living rather than actually having a life and accomplishing things.  Work seems to be getting harder and harder to stay motivated with.  I am fairly isolated and don't interact with that many people.  It feels like I've lost energy and am struggling physically with weight gains from meds.  I'm grateful for what I have though and try to keep things in perspective.'

Hope you have a good day and you continue to improve.  Really nice to hear from you 🙂

owl day 9.jpg

@outlander, Good Morning 🙂 Heart

Hope you had a good sleep and a nice day ahead.  I'll be around if you need to talk.

@Former-Member, here's the final one, didn't expect to finish it quite so soon.

Hope you are having an ok day so far 🙂

owl final.jpg

oh I missed your tag the other day @Gazza75 your owls looking really good 🙂

thinking of you @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member, hope you are doing OK. 😁♥️🌺

Probably another week to go on this one.Probably another week to go on this one.

@outlander @Former-Member

Thinking of you both and hope you are going OK.. ❤️❤️🌺🌺🌻🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Gazza75  @outlander 

Gazza, those pictures are AMAZING 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

I finally made it home. It's good and weird to be home, it was such a long admission. I've learnt a lot and made some progress working on the trauma, I hope it will last and I will continue to make progress. Trying to implement and plan my day to keep moving forward.

Thank you for thinking of me and being around when my world was more than dark.

How are you?

one step at a time my friend @Former-Member 

glad you are back even though it feels weird Heart

totally love your pictures @Gazza75 , you will need a big wall to show th em on xx

Hello @Gazza75 , @outlander , @Meowmy  how are you xx

IMG_20191015_094957_988.jpg

Hi @Former-Member  really nice to hear from you and that you are out of hospital.  Hopefully things start to feel normal soon, just take it slow and steady. Hope you like the finished scene.

Will write more later, stuck on phone over the weekend. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance