Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

How are you @WIP ive been quiet so have missed everyone's updates latley

Here for you too @Anastasia i hope your boy gets a bed soon

@outlander wrote:
Here for you too @Anastasia i hope your boy gets a bed soon

@outlander thank you. Hope you soon hun 🙏💕

Dear @Anastasia is it a wait and see situation as to when your boy can get a hospital bed, or have you been provided with a 'time frame'. Either way, I understand the waiting must be so stressful for you.  Levi and I are sending you a big hug 🤗

Hi @outlander . Like you, I haven't been online too much lately.'I was in hospital for a couple of weeks for med changes &'adjusting being back at home has thrown up a few challenges (as I predicted).  How are you going? x

Yes @WIP it is, although I have my theories around why he hasn't got one. Think his Dr has alot to answer for and he could be "blocking" the request for a bed.

I spent half an hour on the phone to our pharmacist this morning and just feel so frustrated with where my boy is at. He was so much better pre hospital and the addition of the three new drugs. But of course that's my perspective and my opinion and it doesn't match my boys. Very difficult when he's an adult and I only have so much say. Anyway enough of a rant, sorry L I'm just so lost in he process and so desperate to get my functioning boy back 😔

I'm sorry you have some challenges...you do sound so much better though?  Do you feel that you have come a long way since first being admitted?

Thank you for the cuddles from Levi and your love and friendship, I am truly grateful xoxo

Oh @Anastasia  an apology is never necessary - I completely understand where you are coming from. Med changes more often than not, can have a negative influence & your boy has had not 1 or 2 but 3 changes - all at the same time. His poor brain chemistry must be all over the place!?!

I'll be wishing very hard that he gets a bed soon & the care he so deserves xx

@Anastasia  Is your boy In the private or public system?

Hi @WIP private 🙏

Hence the need for me to keep working...

He turns 21 so it will escalate shortly 😱

He went public the very first time as was an emergency and the decision was removed for us, the other 8 or 9 lost count have all been private at two facilities. The most recent the better of the two.

The waiting list is so long and the system where he goes is 21 days stay.  Since he was discharged 18 days ago, I am praying that Wednesday his old bed becomes available. 

" Please Universe 🙏"

Hi @WIP I just read your worrry room post from yesterday and want to send you some loving hugs and support. It is really hard finding our way again after hospital and you are so correct about this illness being debilitating.

I wish we could share a real life hug and cuppa together but an "in kind" one is just as sincere from me as real life would be right now xox

💪be strong our love sorry your going all through this we are all here watching and supporting in our wierd way @@Clawde wishing the best outcome with the rest of us 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance