Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are the moderators purposely ignoring me?

There is a post on the recent self-care management thread in Useful Resources that I wrote which I have asked to be removed 3 times in the past few days.

No one has gotten back to me, and the post is still there. I understand that I have been inappropriate in the recent past, but I have apologised, adjusted my forum behaviour and communications, and obliged by the guidelines in all my posts since. I don't appreciate being ignored when there is already a not so great experience involved with being here.

I have already given a reason for why I think the post needs to be removed, so I won't go over it again. I understand the decision is ultimately up to the staff, at the end of the day. It would just be nice to have it dealt with instead of being ignored. At least being informed that it isn't being removed, so my effort hasn't been a complete waste. 

Also, it seems not much attention has been paid to my recent posts, because some involve things I have been asked to edit prior. I don't particularly care or need the support, but it'd be nice if the way I am approached was consistent so I know how to approach communicating around here and how to regulate my behaviours involving interactions. 

This is no criticism at all, just observations. 
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Are the moderators purposely ignoring me?

@Former-Member  please see above post.

hello and hugs @Former-Member , @eth 

the @Former-Member  are lower in the public holidays like this weekend , they will be back by tuesday Heart

Have they been away since this Wednesday, because that is when I first asked. 

Hey @Former-Member, sorry it has taken a while, we are looking into it. Please check your email.

Sorry about this @Jarmilla I didn't realise the staff were away because of the public holidays. I don't tend to pay attention to holidays because I have no reason to. Thanks for getting back to me. 

Still waiting for something to be done. 

You used to be able to edit a post or delete it, top right hand corner post options. Is that available to you?
Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 12.14.17 pm.png

@MoonGal deletion has to be mod approved. Still screwing around waiting for an actual answer. 

Hey @Former-Member I'm really sorry this issue is still unresolved. I believe Community Managers are looking into it for you now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance