Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I live with my Mum and Dad. I have a caravan I can stay in if I need to. @Zoe7 @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay @MDT 

I probably should be turning to someone else for advice about stuff instead of my Dad as he has gave me some really bad advice and put a lot of pressure on me over a long period of time, but is hard not going to him, him being my Dad. The things he had done to me make it really hard to have a healthy relationship with him. @Zoe7 @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay @MDT 

Hey @LFS

Have you been on forums long?

Been on here since mid 2015. But don’t go on here all the time. @MDT  @Zoe7 @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay 

Ok @LFS
Either way nice to see you.
Are you alright atm?

What’s everyone up too tonight?. @Zoe7 @MDT @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay 

I’m okay, just a bit stressed. @MDT @Zoe7 @BryanaCamp @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay 

Hey @LFS  Needing to head to bed but glad to see @MDT is here with you also.

Hi @MDT  Hope the remainder of tonight is a good one and tomorrow is even better. Goodnight buddy Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 I have a question for you when you get back today about learning.

Is there such a thing as remedial learning and accelerative learning? Where the former is for student's who struggle and the latter is for students who excel?

Hope your day was good. I trust it was anyway

You have it spot on @MDT  Temedial learning is for those that need extra work/support to reach the basic standards whereas accelerated learning is for students that need to be further challenged/advanced in their learning. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance