Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Faith-and-Hope I have a very long day today - gp this morning followed by DBT then pdoc and finally the psychologist this afternoon - so I will be off-forum for most of the day,

I hope you got a lot of your work done last night and that today is filled with joy for you.

I will try to check in between DBT and pdoc - at least read if I can't respond. Have a great day Hon.

Ah @Zoe7 just caught up with your day. I hope it goes as well as it can. There's a lot in today for you. 💗💗💗💜💜

Hi @Zoe7 @Maggie .... 💜👋💕

I have had tech tech issues with my forum access for the last 24 hours or so, and couldn’t get online this morning ..... still haven’t worked out why, but I am here now 😊.

Just a quick hi during a break.  Back later.  Hope you both have a good day today ....

Hi to anyone else around.

@Faith-and-Hope 👍👍👍support button not working.

To all passing through this thread...

Feeling exhausted - had appointments with my GP, pdoc and psychologist all today as well as DBT. There are some things I need to do around the home plus planning but all I really want to do is sleep. Mostly talked about work related things today but that alone was draining. I also discussed with my psych those missing people feelings and the upcoming months that these will become even greater for me. It is good to have her there to check in with, especially as my pdoc and GP will be away for some of the time over the christmas-new year period. She doesn't believe that I will go backwards again but has re-inforced that she is only a phone call away if that does happen - that is good to know with upcoming changes happening for me. 

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you have access back again and I will see you around here tonight - I also hope you have had a great day at uni Heart

Hi @Zoe7 @Maggie ... 👋💕

Looks like I can access the forum through the Support button (mine is working @Maggie, just some other things have gone weird)

I am so glad to hear that you will have that extra support @Zoe7.  It helps me too to know that.  And I am not surprised you are feeling so exhausted.  That was a pretty full-on day.

Just spoken to the payroll person as well @Faith-and-Hope so I had an idea of pay for now and through the holidays. It looks like nothing has been sent through to them from HR yet so that needs to be done and I will get some pay in the holidays but only around three quarters of what I hoped for. It is going to continue to be really tight for next few months.

I talked a little about you today and how much I was NOT looking forward to you being away - I know I have to deal with it but I am finding it a little hard still (ok a lot hard!). I know you get it and it is so much worse for you Hon - at least you can still read the messages Heart I can't even put into words how much I am going to miss seeing you here each day - shattered probably comes pretty close Smiley Sad

💚💜💐💚💜💐💚💜💐💚 .... @Zoe7

Missing you tonight Hon  🌹🌺🌸🌷💐💜💙💚🧡💛

Hope you are going well with all your work @Faith-and-Hope 🎨🤞

Hi @Zoe7 ......

I have gone well with my work tonight.  It’s piecing together nicely.  I finished the second version of my major collage last night, ahead of the first version, but I have been doing extra work now to be able to finish the first version across the week next week when everything else is done.

I have been thinking of you so much today.  My forum access is still impaired, but I have worked out that the Reply button gives me access, with the sign-in page popping up every time.  Still, that is better than not being able to get in at all, as it seemed this morning.

I hope you are rested and organised for tomorrow.  Once I post this comment I will be able to go back into the thread and add Supports, and see if you have posted anything else.  I am not sure I am receiving all notifications either.

💚🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance