Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks @greenpea and @outlander.  How is today going so far for each of you?

ive been up since 4 @eth so feeling abit tired after going to bed at 1

ive cleaned up abit, taken the kids to school and done some crochet so its been ait busy but ok so far. i dont have much planned for today so can rest. i just have to ring tafe to get my login sorted and go to the bank to get my new card activated

ooh yay i got tafe to work. im not sure what was happening last night, was really strange.

Just sticking my head in here to say that Topic Tuesday was super interesting last night. Thinking maybe we should start a forum discussion to continue it on? let me know your thoughts and if someone wants to start it or you would like me or @nashy to! 

Sorry for the interruption! 

Good that you got it to work @outlander  and that you have space to get some more rest today.

@Lauz that sounds good.   If you start the discussion please tag me in.  I'm just reading last night's discussion at the moment and reflecting on some of my answers to the questions.  They were really good questions so thanks @jess_27.  I'm also keen to know more about the SANE Peer Ambassador program and how to get involved in it.

@Lauz your not interupting
It would be great if you could start it! i missed it but its a topic that I and i know many others struggle with so would be great to keep the convo going and encourage others to participate

Awesome - @nashy and I will get onto getting that started and we will tag you all into it if you are comfortable with that! 👍🏼

@eth Hi eth you will be out and about busing it 😛 You go girl!!! My day is going well thanks. Will be heading out soon with son2 to movies :D. Hopefully we can talk later. Love greenpea xxx

Hello Everyone 🙂

I'm still battling the water situation. Yesterday I got it all hooked up & it worked - then I went for a walk with the dogs, got back home . . . & it wasn't. I've been taking advantage of the warm weather & having a wash nearly every afternoon, it's nice to cool off; I got back & went into the bathroom, looking forward to that cooling off, pulled the trigger on the hose nozzle & nothing came out. I immediately checked the lights & they weren't working either 😞 The fuse had blown, I put a 50A in - it immediately blew, I tried a 30A, same thing, a 20A . . . ditto. So I've given up on the 12vt system, I think it must be something in that horrible mass of wires that I have no hope of working out. I've been into town, bought some 12vt wire, made a 12m 12vt lead - I'm about to hook the pump up directly to the batteries, by-passing the old 12vt system entirely. I have hooked up a 12vt light in the lounge room (I already had that) & I've replaced the rechargeable torch with a rechargeable spot light - the brightest light I've ever had, so I can use that everywhere else. Upon reflection I don't think the faulty rechargeable battery had anything to do with it as I recharge it on the 240w system & that hasn't been affected. I've had a little rain on & off lately, enough to fill my tank to the brim; I'm now guessing water has affected the 12v systems wiring somehow. I wasn't the one who put the 12v system together, so I don't know anything about it; that was an ex, I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has, slowly I'm replacing all of what he did & as I do so I do have an idea about what I've done, which I think gives me half a chance of being able to fix it when/if {when} it breaks down again 🙂 So fingers crossed, that the pump has not been burnt out & that this 1 simple directly connected lead will give me water back.

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Hi @eth .....

If you are accessing, and replying to, the forums on your iPhone, you don’t have to upload your images from your phone to a computer first, you can just access them on your phone through the Reply box.  The phone has the facility to post photos from your stored photos.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance