Skip to main content

Re: BabyDragon's Den

Hi @Former-Member thanks for including me in your thread. If there's anything you want to talk about. Just tag me and write about your thoughts and feelings. And I'll do what I can do help. Everybody on the forums is really kind, caring and helpful. For myself. It's the place I go when life gets to tough.

Hi @Former-Member 🙂
Love the name! I visualise a little dragon being carried around and lighting up candles with a tiny cough of fire...

Hugs and happy vibes beaming... 🙂

@Former-Member Hi BabyDragon 😄 xxx

Hi @Former-Member. I hope it helps to have a safe den. Feeling safe is so important. Love your profile picture ❤

Hi @Former-Member and welcome in your new form.  Hoping you feel safer now and that whatever happened never happens again.  Tag me if you want to chat with me.  I only get notified when I'm tagged due to the way I have my settings.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member and thank you for tagging me to your new thread.  I fully understand that you need a safe den in which to hide out, to ensure your own safety as well as to place yourself first and foremost.

You are a little chameleon arent you?  Love your new identity, the baby dragon.

I've not been around much for a while.  Been isolating myself more than I should lately.  But I'm glad you have managed to drag me back in again.  

Hope your easter is safe and enjoyable.

Sherry

• Image result for stay safe
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-MemberHeart

Hi @Former-MemberSmiley Happy

Glad you are still here. 💞@BabyDragon
Former-Member
Not applicable

good morning, @outlander, @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope, @eudemonism, @Silenus, @greenpea, @CheerBear, @eth, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Adge, @Snowie and anyone else who comes to my den today.

how are you all?

@Appleblossomhope you had a restful night mine was till my sons asthma played up.

@eudemonism, your welcome and I will do.

@Silenus, thankyou took my ages to figure out a new name then I was looking at the dragon items in my room and felt that it would be the perfect name I love dragons.

@greenpeahello greenpea ❤️

@CheerBear, yes and it makes it harder when its family that helped make you feel unsafe. I have a lot of pictures of baby animals and wystical creatures on my laptop honestly im surprised it has room still but I felt this picture worked best as I am out but still cosy in my egg till I feel its safe to leave.

@eth, hoping that my new form stays safe, and well as for the situation i am in its taken me a while to accept that the only way i could have ended up in this situation was because of someone in my family. so will be a little distant from them for a while till I get the full facts and can decide what to do.

@Former-Member, all goods. and charmeleons are fun creatures would love to be one. well welcome back to feel free to hide in my den too if you like.
hope you have a good easter too.
also love the picture

@Former-Member, love your signiture wish it was easy to live by.

@Snowie, yes im glad i can still be here to